Christmas Hope

Tom Galli

Today, many in the world celebrate Christmas day as a revitalization of hope. This hope is kindled by the remembrance of a birth. 

On reflection, we lung cancer survivors are much more fortunate. Our hope is activated with each new day. So it might be said that today is the day the rest of the world joins us in living a life bolstered by hope.

My hope for all in this community is a NED finding and for the joy that follows.

Stay the course.

Tom

Thank you Tom   always for your wisdom and experience sharing. Your words make a difference and your story is an inspiration.                                                      Staying the course  makes hope a reality. 

Wishing you the best always.

Tom, 

Like Gary, I want to thank you for the courage you've shown, the vulnerability you allow us to experience and the common sense to keep our head when our emotions are flying out of control.  

I also thank the rest of my Lungevity Family here for all you've given to me this past 1 1/2+ years.  You've taught me so much and even helped me to prepare me for what may lie ahead.  I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great 2021 and NED for everybody!

Lou

Archived