International Lung Cancer Survivorship Conference 2021

LUNGevityKristin

If you’ve been affected by lung cancer, we hope you’ll join us at our International Lung Cancer Survivorship Conference (#ILCSC21) this August 27- 28!

Learn from leading experts in lung cancer about the latest treatment options, scientific progress, and how to better manage your or a loved one’s diagnosis.

Last year's virtual conference brought in more than 1,400 participants from 38 countries! Help us bring essential information and support to even more people affected by lung cancer by sharing this year's event with your friends, family, and others who might be interested.

Learn more at lungevity.org/ilcsc

ILCSC 21.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of it was interesting/useful, once the technical glitches got fixed--they really need to post better instructions on how to access various things--some stuff was completely counterintuitive (e.g., how to "enter" any of the exhibit booths, and the Zoom links did not always appear when they should).

My one other gripe is that some of the "exhibit booths" that had chat windows had no one staffing them. Not all of the booths had chat windows, but it seems like those that do, should have someone to interact with.  I was hoping to chat with someone from Iovance and sent a couple chats to them early Friday and never got a response. Why have a chat window if there's no one from the sponsor there to respond?

I'm sorry about that.  Exhibitors had the option to "staff" their booth or not so if there was a chat box, the exhibitor should have had someone there to interact with attendees.  Really looking forward to getting back to in person events!

I did get a belated response via email from someone at Iovance--we are going to connect by phone. She apologized for not having someone there when I posted. 

Might be something to remind exhibitors about for next time--not to have a chat button unless someone is there (or at least have an autoresponse about how to connect).

Archived