NOT GOOD NEWS EITHER

karen335

Hi Karen,

I can speak only for mysef. When they discovered two small tumours to the brain the approach was to undergo 10 sessions of WBRand that was really preventative in nature i.e. get anything there they could not spot, followed by radiatactic surgery and that was to zap the two they did find. And it worked!!

For your infor. Good luck with whatever you choose. Just know that either they, they can be eradicated.

God Bless us All..

Francine

Hey Karen.

I'm so glad you opted for door # 3 -- Let's Make a Deal was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up (which I still seem to be doing) :lol:

The news of your new tumor need only be bad news if you want it to be; consider this, if one of your goals in life were to try everything once, well then, you can now cross brain surgery off of your to do list. Take care Karen, and I will be thinking of you daily.

David P.

Hi David,

Thank you! I look at this like just a amall bump in the road. I have confidence in the doctor who is going to do the surgery, well know and excellent references. He does adult and Pediatric nuerosurgery at Loma Linda Hospital here in Southern California. He is also a teaching professor there. There is only the ONE small lesion and he feels confidents it will be cured. I really appreciate your prayers. We are survivors with a positive attitude and long life...

Blessings and prayers from So. California

Karen