Update on Bob's at home recovery

NellW

Hi friends!

Bob is up and around much more now. Had a visiting nurse come and she is a wonderful help! He is sleeping in his recliner, doing 6 steps to get to the restroom level of the house, but very very tired. He says the pain is still a 6 on a scale of 1-10 even with the oxycontin, but he is a trooper.

We will hear from the board who will give him the recommendations for treatment since nodes are involved, sometime on Monday. Thanks so much for all your support. I print your replies and give them to him. He is very encouraged by all of you.

More later

xo

Bob,

Get well soon. We miss you soooo much. We don't have anyone to poke fun at while your away!!!! I hope you are well enough to attend the Cure Conference in Dallas in May. We can hook up a funnel to your feeding tube for the Wine and Cheese Welcome Reception. It will be loads of fun! Nah, actually I think it would be more fun to taste the wine and I am praying that you get rid of that darn feeding tube! Hope you get back to living life to the fullest soon. God Bless you!

Cheryl

Bob,

sorry I am just now seeing this post. I am so glad you are at home but sorry you are in so much pain. will be anxious to hear what the doctors recommended yesterday. You have been so kind and thoughtful for us and I for one appreciate it. Miss your posts. You are a fighter and I want you to keep fighting and I will keep you and family in my prayers. You are a very special person. Bonnie (BLT)