Just Curious...

Jerrye

After 2 cycles of Carbo/Taxol I have lost 90% of my hair. What is strange is that the remaining hair, including my eyebrows is much lighter. I thought I was imagining this, until my husband and niece commented that my hair is much lighter. (medium brown to light brown/dark blond)

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

Jerrye

My brother's hair was dark brown and very thick. When he first started the chemo he lost it all - everywhere. He had thick dark brows and they disappeared. Now his hair is back but its all grey. I dont know the names of all the chemos that he has been on as they have tried several so I dont' know which one (s) caused it.

Dona

Earl lost his hair from WBR. I grew back the same color but with 'finger waves' like the women had in the 1930's. I didn't like it at all. He lost his hair again on the Carbo/Taxol. It is only about 1/4" long but looks like it is coming in much darker. He is a natural blond (I know we all hate him).

Looks like he may be a natural brunette now.

Ginny

after losing my hair to carbo/taxol treatments my hair came back dark brown and real curly it is naturally med brown , after a few hair cuts and months it reaturned back to natural, with more grey then before, I believe cancer and the treatment of cancer is very stressfull on our bodies, hence the grey hair.

I lost all my hair with the first round of chemo (10 days after I got it). When it came back it came back as white as snow, lol. I lost it again with PCI and now it is coming back almost black (dark, dark gray actually, lol). Since I am on Carbo / Taxol I assume I will lose it again so who knows what it will come back as next time. I figure if I keep trying I may make a true red head yet!!!

God Bless,

MO

I lost most of my hair while on carbo/taxol. It started coming back and then went on taxotere and it started thinning. Now that I'm not on chemo, it has come back very dark, (I was blonde, very light light brown) and it is very curly and it has alot of gray. I hate it!

It is like when a baby starts getting hair. You just can't do anything with it!!! :lol:

TAnn