A tribute to the WONDERFUL Katie

Andrea

I'm sorry I know we were told not to post anymore on this thread but I wanted to say how I feel . When my brother was dx. I was crushed!! I started to look up and read everything I could get my hands on and cry throughout most of it!! I first began going to the AC site and got this address from there. It was said to be a more active board. THAT IT IS !! I became so depressed that I needed medication myself for my brothers illness. I am so much better now. It is through my reading and posting here that has been at least 1/2 of my feeling better and the other 1/2 has to go to the chemicals :-) My brother is peacefully sleeping downstairs right now while I spend the wee hours reading this board. I am so very thankful to both you and Rick for giving my worries, frustrations, celebrations etc a home !! What you two do for so many people here can only be a blessing from God and we thank you !!!!

Oh well.I have never been one to follow rules.I just have to add that this place means the world to me and my family.I have no idea how you keep up with all this and still work and do other things and manage to have that smile and sense of humor.I could never thank you enough.Praying for us all.TBone