I BELIEVE . . . .

stand4hope

I got this in my email today. I normally just delete these things without reading because I get so much and I don't have time at work, but this came from someone who never sends something, so I took the time to read it and I'm glad I did. I took out way more than half of them, and am sending just the ones I thought you all might like:

I BELIEVE that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.

I BELIEVE that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I BELIEVE that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I BELIEVE that you can keep going long after you can't.

I BELIEVE that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I BELIEVE that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I BELIEVE that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I BELIEVE that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I BELIEVE that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I BELIEVE that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I BELIEVE that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I BELIEVE that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I BELIEVE that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find a little more to give.

I BELIEVE that the people you care about most in life can be taken from you too soon.

Author: Unknown to me

Peggy

Note: If this is a quote, poem or any copyrighted piece, I was not given any authorship nor made aware of it when I received it, and publicly apologize to any person who claims authorship.

Guest KellyB

Peggy,

Beautiful and true! Thank you for giving me inspiration today. I am going to print and deliver to my Dad when I visit this morning.

God BLess Kelly