Website for handouts...

Andrea

I think each Relay in each city is unique, but in case other people doing Relay are part of "Mission Delivery" and have to hand out lung cancer stuff, in addition to the LCSC flyer I am going to put out, I found a website that allows you to print out LC information under "Education".

It is a cheap and easy way to put something out if you need to. Booklets can be expensive. And it beats making up your own info sheets :)

http://www.lungcancer.org/champions/fs_become.htm

Andrea that looks like a great site. Who are they? It does not say who sponsors the site. Connie, Rick, Katie you all ought to be there You are Lung Cancer Champions. Donna G

• 2 months later...

You know who is listed as a "Champion" on that website? Renee Kosiarek, a fellow member here who organized the first LC Walk in Chicago last year and is working on her 2nd annual walk for this November!

I wholeheartedly agree with Donna --- Katie/Rick and Connie -- YOU NEED TO BE ON THERE TOO!!!!!

Andrea -- thanks so much for pointing out this website, I will print out some of the educational flyers myself! AWESOME!! :lol: