Post in My Story forum!

Andrea

Hi everyone,

I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE the "My Story" forum. I truly feel like I know each person better after reading their posts, reading their stories, and I thank everyone who posted and shared.

I look forward to reading more posts in the My Story forum. Please post your story there. To me it is more amazing than the Grand Canyon (I was there last Friday) to see just how many stories there are, how many people have their lives touched by cancer, how to uched I personally get by reading the stories and just how amazing everyone here is.

Thank you for considering posting your story. I look forward to reading :):)

Peace and palmtrees,

Andrea

I am enjoying them also. Many of us were here prior to the creation of the Newcomers Forum so we just jumped in without an introduction. I like reading about the people I've seen on here for so long.

Hi Jamie, It's the forth forum down when you log on called My Story. Great picture also! Rich

MY STORY http://www.lchelp.com/community/viewforum.php?f=47

Click here to read the inspirational and personal stories of lung cancer survivors. This is an "About Me" forum, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE. You may reply to these stories directly by PM or e-mail or openly on the message board in another forum. Feel free to add your own story here!