Returning From AWOL

luvmydog2

I have not been posting much lately. I did not get my hall pass from RY and I have been lollagagging around. OK what is the fine?

Serious tho, I am doing well and I have checked on everybody here. I have been busy with the pretty weather and I have spent some time in the Smokey Mountains. The mountains are my favorite. For those of you that may not know, Dolly Parton has a theme park in TN. I have about wore that place out. I did not know if I could walk around there all day but I did. Everyone has been in my thoughts and prayers. Am glad that I returned to find nothing really bad has happened while I was AWOL. Actually I have read some good news.

Take care everybody and I will see you in chat Tuesday. :)

Bruce,

Welcome back! We were just talking about you in chat (nothing bad, I swear!! :shock: ) and wondering where you have been! Good to see that you have just been having a good time while we worried :roll::lol: .....

Unfortunately, I think there is a big fine for that.... Ry?

Hey, Bruce....hope you had a good time visiting Dollywood.

You know, my Father's family settled up there in Cades Cove, then moved down to Maryville where they stayed until my Dad left and joined the Military in WWII.

Very glad to know you are doing well.

Big fine Bruce, major fine...one must take the hall pass when one is going to be gone for an extended period of time. NOW, if I had your phone number I could have just called you but noooooooooooooooooo. So you force me to PM you to get your Dolly happy butt back here on the board to check in. Man the things I gotta do around here. :roll:

I'm glad you're well...

Rochelle