Redneck State Residency Application

Debi

Okay, I've taken out the state and substituted Redneck so as not to insult anyone. Just insert state of your choice....

Redneck Residency Application

Name: ________________ (_) Billy-Bob (last) (_) Billy-Joe (_) Billy-Ray (_) > Billy-Sue (_) Billy-Mae (_) Billy-Jack (_) Billy-Jefferson (Check >

appropriate box)

Shoe Size: ____ Left ____ Right

Unemployed Spouse's Name: __________________________

Relationship with spouse: (_) Sister (_) Brother (_) Aunt (_) Uncle (_) Cousin (_) Mother (_) Father (_) Son (_) Daughter (_) Pet (_)Farm Animal

Number of children living in household: ___ Number that are yours: ___

Mother's Name: _______________________ Father's Name:_______________________ (If not sure, leave blank)

Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)

Do you (_)own or (_)rent your double wide? (Check appropriate box)

Total number of vehicles you own ___ Number of vehicles that still crank ___

Number of vehicles in front yard ___ Number of vehicles in back yard __

Number of vehicles on cement blocks ____

Firearms you own and where you keep them: ____ truck ____ bedroom ____ > bathroom ____ kitchen ____ shed

Model and year of your pickup: ___________194__

Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to: (_)The National Enquirer (_)The Globe > (_)TV Guide (_)Soap Opera Digest ___

Number of times you've seen a UFO ___

Number of times you've seen Elvis ___

Number of times you've seen Elvis in a UFO ___

How often do you bathe: (_)Weekly (_)Monthly (_)N/A

Color of teeth: (_)Yellow (_)N/A

Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer: (_)Red-Man

How far is your home from a paved road? (_)1 mile (_) 2 miles (_)don't know

Debi

Well, I'm sure that the state must have been Alabama! It's official........I'm a Redneck! My Dad's name is Billy Joe, we live on a farm and our house is about one mile from a paved road!! :lol: I'm SERIOUS! (I DO NOT keep vehicles on blocks and my house is brick) No offense here though.........I'm a proud Redneck. I love a good Redneck joke.......lots of times there is some truth to be found. :lol: Thanks for the laugh!

Angie

Angie,

Actually it wasn't Alabama for once!!! It was an "A" state though! :twisted::lol:

Since I now pronounce things as layeft instead of left, have at least once said fixin to and love chicken and dumplins... I am well on my way to becoming a redneck myself. Oh, and my barbeque grill is currently sitting in my front yard.....

Debi.......you mean BBQ grills aren't supposed to be in your front yard??? :lol::lol: Heck, where I live, who is going to see it?? Only my cows, goats,chickens and my two dogs that I rescued from the pound.......and they don't give a hoot!! I bet the state was Arkansas......they are waaaaaaay more redneck than Alabama!! :lol: (NOT!!)

Angie

P.S. I pronounce all of my words just the way you described. Can't help it.........I AM a redneck. :wink: We do tend to be nice folks though.