I really don't know how this work

Guest bucky_a

Guest bucky_a
:lol: Hola, I;m really happy to found this site. 5 month ago I was diagnosed with NSC Stage IB. In 2 years I had 3 X Rays, they always were pwrfect, small detail a the Xr never show up the 3&1/2 tumor. :evil: The only treatment was surgery :lol: , but I am really scared because they only want to do Xrays every 3 month & CT every 6, really don't know, and even they said I have a great porcentage of no recurrence, I'dont know. Please give me some advice. Iam married for a 2nd time, have 4children and in october I will be a grand mother, I am 48 born in Argentina and live in Greensboro, NC. Thanks

Bucky_a

You have came to the right place for answers, support and friends. Welcome to the site (Sorry for the circumstances that we met here), I am sure you can find answers to your questions from all our wonder members.

Thanks

Rick

I was NSCLC stage 1A, 2 years ago, with the only treatment being surgery. I was and still am being closely followed by the oncologist, and got the xrays and CAT scans on the same schedule. Did you get several opinions? That might help put your mind at ease. I have found my anti-depressents work well also.