Just Got Back....

TAnn

Hi everyone!

I've been on a nice vacation for the past week. We went to the Virgin Islands for a much needed getaway. We decided to go now, while I'm feeling well, and before my son starts his college classes.

We stayed with my husband's boss and his wife, they own a home on St. Thomas, overlooking the ocean on a beautiful cliff. It was the perfect set up, they have a guest house with 2 bedrooms and 3 baths, and a small kitchenette and they have the "main" house. That helped with privacy and not getting in each other's way. My son brought along a friend and they had a great time.

I was so glad that I was able to "keep up" with everyone, (I did slow everyone down a little bit). I did not go on the fishing trip, but wish I did. My son caught a Marlin, about 210 pounds!!!! I hope my husband got good pictures!

All in all it was very nice to get away, but there's NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

I was in shock upon coming back to the boards and seeing all the bad news, I was praying for everyone while we were gone and wondering how T-Bone, Rob and Bean-Si (Cat) were all doing. I am so saddened by the news of T-Bone and Rob (Tess's husband) and am furious with Cat's doctor. David A's loss of his pet hit me hard too.

I'm going to try to catch up with everyone and get back to reality. It's good to be back.

TAnn