Another delay...

richinsdakota

Chemo delayed another week....onc. wants opinion on the spine lesion first, and ortho doc. didnt like the way I posed on last MRI...want s to do another before he renders a guess. So far tho...he doesnt see any red flags there...so dunno.

K..jus wanted to update since few posts here this week...Once we get this done, then a big chemo dose next week...dreadin it, but gotta get it over with by Xmas...be done cept for periodic screenings. K...catch ya latta...Rich B.

Keeping my fingers crossed on that spine lesion!

If you delay your chemo another week you should still make it before Christmas, that would be a nice gift, huh? NED and finished with chemo??

Who could ask for anything more!

They'e really putting you through the mental stress test before they finally decide what's going on. :(

Good luck and more prayers coming your way :wink:

Kathy

Hi Rich, I'm crossing my fingers your plan comes through this time. You've had it delayed so many times for "one more test"..

Yes, I did start my chemo, I started 2 weeks ago this Monday and I can only hope your experience is as horrible as mine because mine wasn't bad at all....... :wink: I go in for my next treatment a week from Monday and I'm hoping it's like the first, not bad.

Keep us posted on what's going on!

kathy