sweet dream ~

berisa

I dreamed of my beloved dad yesterday night. The dream was short but very sweet...I treat it as a sign because few days ago I was moody and very saddened then I prayed God for let me dream of my dad or give me a sign that dad is doing ok. God answered my prayer.....

In the dream, I see my dad standing on the pavement, hands are in the trouser's pocket, wearing what he normally wears, and he looks at me and smile to me. He's looking good........I am so happy that I could see him in my dream..coz for in the previous dream, I only listened his voice, not his face.........I am just thankful to God.

Now I feel better.

that wonderful!!! I think I love to sleep now in the hope that I will dream of my mom. I had a dream the other night that I saw her and she stood there and just hugged me and said she was fine and that we would all be fine. I cried the whole time asking her not to leave, to just keep holding me, but after a few minutes she said it was time for her to go and that everything was going to be okay. Man, I live for those dreams! I remembered the feel of her holding me when I woke up! It was great!! Heres to MORE wonderful dreams for us all!!! :)

I am so glad to hear that you dreamed of your father. I am slways so much at peace after dreaming of Dennis. Often, I wake up in the morning and know I have dreamed about him but for the life of me can't remember what the dream was about. It's almost as if he was with me in my sleep but had to rush away before I woke up. Anyway, when we have lost someone we love it makes us very happy to have memories and dreams!!! Sweet dreams Berisa!!!

It is ironic that your post was kicked up to the top when I checked in here this morning because last night was the first time that I dreamt about my dad. He was chatting away and joking like he used to and his voice was so clear in my mind. He felt close and I haven't felt that way since he died. It was definately comforting which is nice. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly what it was that he was saying but he was in good humor.

It sure does make me want to dream again.

I am so happy for you that you dreamed of your dear Dad. It is a comforting feeling. I too dreamed of my Dad yesterday. I hadn't had one in a while and this one I was back in the home I grew up in and he wasn't there, just my Mom. My Dad went back home to live with his parent's. And I remember thinking that I was so worried about him, knowing how sick he was and all and that I couldn't get there to see him. And I remember feeling in my dream that he went back there to die and why wasn't he able to die in the home we shared. Next thing there he was sitting with my Mom and I was looking at him and he was rubbing his chest and saying that they drained the fluid and he was feeling much better. (My father wouldn't let the dr.'s drain the fluid in the hospital at the end, he never had it done before either. I always thought he would have lived a little longer if he let them). And in my dream I remember thinking to myself how very lucky we all were to be able to get this extra time with him alive and well. I was so happy, he looked so good, just like his old self, wearing the clothes he used to wear too. Oh, it felt so good. Then I woke up. The feeling stayed with me all day and I said to myself, I wonder if that was just a dream or a sign from Dad. I thought that if it was a sign then maybe his number, 987, that was the code number we agreed on that he would send me as a sign, would come out in the Cash3. Well, lo and behold it came out yesterday. I didn't play it, but I don't even care about that. I truly believe it was my father solidifying his presence in my dream. Also heard that song In My Daughter's Eyes, driving home from a fair with my daughter on Sunday. I don't think I ever heard that song before. I was balling my eyes out, thinking of my baby girl and my relationship with my dad. I think Leanne Rhimes sings it, not sure though. This song came on the radio just as I was pointing towards to sky and showing my daughter how the rays of the sun were shining down through the clouds and it looked to me like the gates of heaven. I think my father's spirit is around and I hope to have another dream tonight. Sorry for going on so long. Wishing us all beautiful, sweet dreams of our loved ones. Take care everyone.