back on the roller coaster, please pray

shelliemacs

Hi friends,

Some of you know I got to post in Good news just wednesday. The onc. said all of moms brain tumors except 1 were gone. Also that he thought the chemo got all the cancer in her body.

Thrusday the phone rang at 5:30 and only mom was home. The onc. called to say something was wrong with the blood test they took the day before and her calcium was real high. He wanted to see her Friday for another test.

Friday, I am waiting again just like on wednesday. According to the internet high calcium could mean cancer has spread to the bones. I am sick again. I hate roller coasters now. I am so very tired of all the worying. I cant take any more. Her appt. is at 11:00 am.

My worry is how could he say he thought he got it all with chemo without doing a PET scan. This is not even scheduled until next friday the 18th. I hate him now and want to physicially hurt him.

please pray today for this not to be a cancer spread. I think I am prayed out. The good news didn't even last 24 hours. :cry:

SHELLY,

I HAVE SAID THIS TIME AND AGAIN, GO WITH HOW YOUR MOM FEELS TODAY AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW. WORRY TAKES TO MUCH ENERGY AND IT WILL NOT GET US ANYWHERE. RIGHT NOW SHE IS FEELING BETTER AND MOST OF THE NEWS IS GREAT! GO WITH THAT AND DEAL WITH WHATEVER LATER.......