Update on us

stand4hope

Ms Peggy,

I'm sorry I missed this yesterday , but I want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers every day. I can really feel that you are stressed out and you need some Peggy time. We don't want to hear that you are ill. Peggy, you are loved ,here, and many prayers are on their way. Take some time to rest and let God do his work.

Love you...

Sue

Peggy Dear, I am so sorry to have missed this post. I have been so busy, "sorting," "selling" and "trashing", that it is sometimes days before I my visits to the board.

I do hope the "Tarceva" is working well and that you will be able to affirm this soon.

I also hope that your son will soon be feeling much better and will be able to eat normally soon.

Hang in there Peggy!

Much Love,Paddy

Peggy,

I tuned in late to all this and just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and giving my best attempts to whatever prayers I can say for your son. I'm so glad that things are going well with your husband -- at least one thing is working out. I'm so sorry that your son is so ill and in such pain, but at least it sounds as if they've got it under control. Thank heavens for modern medicine (and the drugs that come with it).

Take care of yourself -- they need you, so you mustn't allow yourself to burn out.

Hugs,

Ellen