It's Time

gail

Saw my internist today and I decided to cut back on my zoloft. I am on 100 mg, and have been since before my surgery (25 months ago, but who's counting? :wink: ) I'm being brave and bold and cutting back to :arrow: 75mg! :lol::lol: I know, I know, but it is a positive step for me to be willing to try it.

I also have a wheeze, so it is back on the inhaler for me. She reminded me that my studies did show some changes due to smoking :twisted:

Why did I feel like smacking her when she said that? :roll: Could it be because I quit smoking in 1984 and have been a non-smoker longer then I've been a smoker?

gail

Now Gail...if you already were AT 75 mg of Zoloft, you might HAVE smacked her!! :lol:

Hey, 25 mg less is a big deal...cheers for your bravery in taking the plunge! I'm sure you'll do fine!!!

Debi

GAIL,

YOU WILL BE FINE, YOU ARE A VERY STRONG SURVIVOR. I TO QUIT ABOUT 1984. HOWEVER I STARTED ABOUT 1951 SO I STILL HAVE MANY YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH....IF IT DOESN'T CATCH UP WITH ME FIRST....

I STILL BELIEVE THAT IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING ELSE THAT CAUSES LUNG CANCER BESIDES SMOKING. TO MANY ON THIS BOARD NEVER SMOKED. HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THAT....SECOND HAND.....I DON'T KNOW.......75 MG'S WILL GET YOU THROUGH, NEXT 50......