Still Around

kimmek

Hi All!! Just a quick note to let everyone know I am still kickin. My computer finally decided to give it up and I would read as much as I could when I go to Mom's, but never had time to respond to all the posts. Not to mention the hurt and tears I feel everytime I did sign on and someone else is gone. It is so hard. I never know what to say, Im sorry just doesnt seem enough. Anyway I have a new pc, and actually starting a new life. My SO has moved out and I am on my own now and scared to death. Especially when I think about the fact that even though Mom is still NED she has some severe COPD issues we have been dealing with. I feel so alone and frightened.

I have looked for recent posts from Beth (Justakid) and did not see anything, does anyone know how she is doing? Did she finally get to have her gallbladder removed? There are so many new names here and this is wonderful. I will be back again every morning now that I can and look forward to "meeting" everyone who is new. Also, quickly for Peggy, I am so sorry to hear that you are going thru some tough times right now, I just want you to know Iam thinking of you and your hubby, and are in my prayers daily. You are one remarkable lady and I feel blessed to know you. And Val, I am so very sorry about your Mom, you are a very strong woman and I know you have made your mom proud. Hang in there. I could go on and on but......just hope everyone has a wonderful FRIDAY!!!!

Love,

Kim

Kim...it's so very good to hear from you. You have been missed. I'm glad your computer is up and running and glad you are starting a new life! Change can be really good for us. Most of all...glad to hear your mom is still NED!!!!

Hi Kim,

Glad to see you post again. Good luck with your "new life" as there is going to be so many new adventures and memories to be made. You will do fine. You just have to get used to being on your own.

There has been too much bad news lately and we have lost some of our members. There has been a lot of good new also.

Justakid (Beth) has not had her gallbladder removed yet as she has other issues to take care of first. You can find her post under NCLS-Mesotheloma. Also under General Patkid posted to her and Beth responded.

Take care and don't worry everthing will work out for you. Think of it as a new and exciting adventure. :D:wink:

Maryane

great to see you back, Kim, and that you have a new computer... fun.

You will be okay, I promise. It sure is different going on your own again though, I know. Hang in there. Give yourself time to adjust.

Glad your mom is cancer controlled.

Been missing you. Glad you are back.

Oh. Beth is doing all right. The spirits are low. She sure could use a boost of prayers in that department.

Cindi o'h