Lisa's Tape/Dvd on its way!!

Maryanne

Hi all,

Well, its on its way!! I cannot wait to view the tape of Lisa's interview. I missed and felt soooo bad. Now thanks to Geri and Karen we will be able to watch.

Thank you so much, ladies. :D

Next, I would like to thank Karen as she had 2 DVD's made. So that should save a lot of time. Also a big thank you to Geri, who just sent me out the VHS.

I have the list here and I personally will not ask for your address. That will be up to the person who finishes viewing it. That person will PM me and I will PM the next person on the list to get in touch with the person who has the tape/DVD, to give his/her address. When they finish PM me for the next person on the list etc.

This is the list.

Maryanne- VHS - (sent)

Ry VHS (sent)

MurielK DVD (sent)

Cindi o'h DVD (sent)

Bunny DVD

NancyB DVD

Kasey DVD

JoeB DVD

Kaffie DVD

MissyK DVD

Cathy VHS

bbays DVD

Elnodel VHS

NancyT DVD.

Kimmek DVD

The people who receive the VHS- Be kind please rewind to the beginning of the show, as it is in the middle of the tape, and we should not have to search for it.

Also whoever is sending out the tape/DVD let me know if you received the address and when you sent it. That way if any of our members are on vacation, or not responded then I will give the next name and put the unanswered person on the bottom of the list.

I think this will be satisfactory to everyone.

I anyone else want to be on the list PM me.

Maryanne :wink:

PS: the list was done in the order that was sent to my posting. if you have any questions or want to be added to the list PM me.

Hi Lisa,

How big is the file? If it's possible, I would love to see it. :)

If you have a fast internet connection AND if the file is not that large, (by my standards, "not that large" means less than 100 megabytes / 100MB) you can upload the file over at http://yousendit.com It will be available for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever comes first. Yousendit.com will generate a link which we can access to download your file.

If the video file is too big, another option is to ask somebody to convert it to another format to reduce the file's size.

Hope this helps!

Love,

Frances