Andrea, received the cookbook today

Maryanne

Hi Andrea,

I am so excited, I received your cookbook today and it looks marvelous...very professional. You did an excellent job!!!

Thank you sooooo much. I can't wait try some of the recipes. My husband had a big smile on his face when I took it out of the package :) I think I am obligated now to use it. :shock::D

Thanks again Andrea for all the hard work that went into putting this together.

You are a good soul Andrea, as you did all this work and all the procedes goes to LCSC. I will definetly be buying some for Xmas/Haunkkah gifts.

Also, I want to thank everyone who contributed recipes and all the members that took time proofreading. If I missed anybody else as far as putting the book together etc. thanks.

Maryanne :wink:

Thanks! I am so glad you got it! I think you are the first one, which means people should start getting them soon. YAY!!!!

My husband keeps asking when I am going to try out the recipes too :roll: I tell him when I remember to cook, I'll cook. :P

Hahahah. Per the post office, larger boxes will take longer to do with Media Mail. ALl initial orders were mailed out that day at the same time.

I sent 96 books to Debi in Oklahoma a few days before I mailed out the others and she is still waiting to receive it.

The 96 is NOT for herself :):) Heehee. THe 96 was for the fair she is doing in Oklahoma to sell.

I was able to send hers out two days earlier b/c I shipped them in the original boxes they came in. I had to wait for my boxes to come in :)

C'mon Andrea, tell the truth! You shipped them out earlier because you really DO like me best!! :P

Anyway, I got the boxes yesterday but couldn't write since it was Halloween and I was dragging my son around town. The cookbooks are PHENOMINAL! The people I showed them to absolutely loved them also and couldn't believe how low the price was for them!

Everyone cross your fingers for me so I can sell them all at the fair!

Okay, gotta go now. I am trying to make all the recipes FIRST before anyone else (Ry) has a chance to. 8):lol:

Andrea, you did a great job!!