Passed with flying colors, still at Mayo clinic

jodi page

Hi all. I just wanted to write and let you all know that yesterday I went down to the Mayo clinic in Rochester MN for my 3 & 1/2 year check up. the test came back negitive for cancer. I am now a 3 & 1/2 year survivor of Mesothelioma Cancer. it feels great to write that down and say that. I am however, still at the Mayo clinic. I have been having trouble swollowing the last few months. today I had a CT on my throat and tomorrow I will have an Ear/Nose/throat Consultation. I am alittle worried, but it's better to have test done and know than to not know at all. I will let you know what I find out. Jodi

Jodi that is great news! You are our miracle! Hope they can help that throat. I can guess you won't be at our meeting next tues. Keep us posted. We love good news. Donna

AWESOME NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you. My dad has pleura cancer, which is probably the closest to mesotheloma than any other cancer. I was wondering if you had any surgery? If so, what kind? My dad was told that his cancer was inoperable, but is doing very well on chemo. So any info you can provide would be helpful. Again, congrats on the wonderful news!!!