Exercise?

bluemax14

Everyone is different, with different circumstances. I found exercise to be very helpful for me. Fatigue has been my main complained since day one and I know if I did not do it I would be worse. It has helped me greatly exercising. I walk or ride my stationary (while watching tv) bike an hour a day most days. On that day or two I can't because of fatigue I take a break. I myself would fall into the same trap if I let myself, it's so easy. Start out light, built up. Every bit helps. Hope this helps. Good luck.

I agree with all above -- moderate exercise, but do some exercise. Actually, the exercise helps strength and stamina and makes one less tired. As a caregiver, I make sure I go to the gym at least 2-3 times a week, to keep up my health, strength and stamina. I try to get Lucie to use the stationary bike in our home when she can, and then on better occasions, go to the gym for water aerobics. Don