"Rattled the chains" and the insurance problem wen

Hi all, just an update to let you all know that I won't be paying any 3000 dollar fee to the cyberknife doctor. I know he had the wrong chart when he called us but he has never admitted to his mistake. My primary was outraged and thought he was trying to extort money. I really think it was a screw-up but he would have had more of my sympathy if he had just come forward with the truth. Anyway, Jeffrey is going back to work tomorrow and will be scanned again next Monday to see if his lung is healed enough for the cyberknife treatment. Thanks again for your continual support. I learn from all of you. Just another reminder to watch your back all of the time!

Trish

Wow. that must be a load off your mind... like you needed that to add on to everything else you guys are going through. :shock:

At least is was a mistake and they will go aheard with the surgery when the time comes. Hopefully, sooner than later. We have go get this over with already. The anticipation is the worse.

Thinking of your both and continued prayes sent your way.

Maryanne

The cyberknife is now rescheduled for March 10, 13, and 14. There really isn't any worry as it is not invasive..planting the fiducials in the tumor and the needle biopsy-that was invasive and caused all of the subsequent problems. He is already NED and the tumor shows only scar tissue but since the insurance WILL pay for it we're going to blast it anyway. Can't wait to rest for awhile..jeesh!

Trish