by the way..........

mirrell

by the way,

i just ran a marathon. i ran it in 4 and one half hours. and no, it wasn't for cancer, but in my mind it was. before, i thought about a song that would bring me good luck. just before i started running, the gambler came on. this was totally one of my dad's song. then after my song came one, as i started running, and i thought, could this be any more perfect. my dad reaching out to me, and then the goodluck song. happy days. my marathon was march 12, my next, in november. mirrell

It is really great that you did this, Mirrel. I am so proud of you.

Lately, I feel that putting on my shoes is a heroic act. So , I made myself go to the gym yeaterday. It wasn't like climbing mount Everest but in some ways I am grateful for the headphones so I don;t have to talk to anyone. Working out to a rhythm is so satisfying. I am glad I worked out through it.

I'm so envious that you have the energy to do this! Way to go! I just heard a radio interview yesterday with a man that is getting ready to hike the entire Applachian Trail. He said he will probably lose 50-65 pounds by the time he is finished. He's planning on walking 12 miles a day.

That is truly fantastic. I had been thinking about doing that-not a marathon but a much shorter race. It is great to see someone who actually does it. Fantastic.!!! :D:D:D