Father's Day

Don Wood

:cry: AM so sad for all who have lost fathers. I did not get a fathers day card but spent a couple hours with dad in Hoospital Doing better and might be out on Wednesday Maybe. Anywho, I know how hard it is to lose someone that you love so much like a father. DEVASTATING!!! remember this Your dad is always with you, watching over you as you go through your day to day lives. He is your guardian angela nd always watching over you. He can hear you if you talk to him just look up and talk. I do it to Deb and it does help with the Hurt some days. Just my thoughts. I know everyone misses their Dads. Some Day I will miss mine I know also.Much beloved joy and happiness even though bettter late than never.

Happy Fathers Day Don and to all the fathers out there! I had a great fathers day! My daughter gave me a wallet, after shave, made a pledge to our Boston walk and of course car wash tickets. :lol: My wife and I also took a ride to the outlets (there should be a no shopping on fathers day law :P ) in Kittery Maine then on up to Wells Maine to eat. Great country Maine. Weather was great but a little on the muggy side.