for Andrea and don and all of you . . . rambling

gail

I am here under early stage. I was very, very lucky and a day doesn't go by that I don't realize it.

I just got off the phone with my wonderful dad (he and my mom are going to their 60th class reunion) I'm lucky again and i was telling him about my new crop of third graders

for some reason they look very cute to me this year. I have one who it's been documented he was born addicted, another who had leukemia at 18 months, and I told my dad that my main concern was that they come in happy and leave happy feeling good about themselves. learning will come from there.

My husband is not golfing today--this is usually "my time", but today it will become "our time"

I am throwing out the RULE BOOK on life. (the one written by the crazy people)

love to you all

gail

Hi Gail

It is so good to hear happy news. :D You are right about that rule book on life. How dull those people must be. Congrads to you on winning the battle. I enjoy every minute and when I start feeling nagitive about things I stop and remember the Blessing I have been given.

Today is Tomorrow that you worried about Yesterday

GOD Bless

MaryAnna

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...