Happy days are here again............

Geri

Geri - I am right there with you and so happy to have you as an inspiration. I will hit my 5 year mark in January. I am thinking about throwing a big party - kinda a celebration of life party but I don't want people standing around talking about what it was like when I was sick and how scared everyone was. Will have to give some thought as to how to avoid that. Coincidentally, I will also turn 50 in 2007. I have just been put in contact with a newly diagnosed lung cancer patient. I am going to make sure he gets to this site and reads your great news! Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Darn Geri,

How did I miss your post. :oops: Must have been hanging out at Cindi's bar. :roll:

Geri my friend, you are an inspiration here and I love looking at that smiling pretty face of yours on your avitar.

Congratualtions on 5 years!!! That is just wonderful and so encouraging to our newbies.

Way to go GERI!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: (a grinning smiley for each year)

Maryanne :wink: