Need chat instructions

BarbaraL

Greetings all,

I keep getting an automatic e-mail message from Rick about chat, but I have been unable to find it. On the main survivors page there is a calendar on the right, and it says "Chat" but appears with a "lock" icon. When I click on it, nothing happens.

Could some fine person let me know how to get to the chat session? Perhaps this is something that needs to be permanently posted under FAQ or some such category?

Thanks,

Barbara

Quick attempt at being a computer whiz...

Open this page: http://www.lchelp.com/main/

About half way down on the left side is a log in box. Select "register" and fill it out. Open your email and respond to the email sent by the administrator THEN go back to page and log in (should come up in the center in a large white box).

Okay, wow! I finally got in.

"Success is failure after failure without loss of enthusiasm"~ Winston Churchill,

Okay I know I said I was giving up, and I did for a couple of hours.

here is what I found,

AOL doesn't work, so do what Rick says and go into Explorer, if it still doens't work, check your cookies.

then yes, you must sign in to the main page also, it is a different log in, and yes I have had many problems with this, so that I don't know. (I have four different names on this board)

I can't believe I finally got in. I am afraid to touch anything., *ahhahha* see you all Wed