Sharonjo where are you?

Maryanne

Indeed do check in Sharonjo. I think everyone should check in with an update for the New Year. So I will start first. I am now 17 months post surgery with clean scans. Thank God!

Carol

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been online in awhile. I have been extremely busy getting ready for the holidays. I had the family here for Christmas dinner this year, and now have the grandkids for the New Year. I am feeling good but did have something show up on my CT scan and had to have an MRI to check it out - something on my liver. It may just be fat! The MRI is supposed to give a clearer picture. I had the MRI 12/26, and see my onc 1/7 so I am not going to worry about it until then because it may be nothing. Other than that everything is fine. Hope everyone has had a good holiday and hope you all have a very Happy New Year!

God Bless,

Sharon

Well, girlfriend, so good to see you posting and that you are having a good time with you family. :mrgreen:

Keep my fingers crossed that all shows up well in your CT scan.

You too, a healthy new year!! Goodbye 2006!!!

Maryanne :wink: