D-Day

bluebayou

I have been waiting five long weeks since doctor said he saw a *hot spot* on my bone scan and three weeks since my CT Scan. Tomorrow I find out. I remember someone once said on this board that maybe *no news is good news*. I hope truer words were never spoken.

I could have called but there was such a huge snafu last time I did (given wrong info by doc's assistant..) that I didn't go that route this time...hence the long wait.

Please please can I ask you to keep moveable parts crossed and prayers fwd up to the Big Man!! I am so scared...I'm sure u all know THAT feeling.

Will post when I found out.

Prayer for Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal bluebayou. Touch her soul with Your compassion for others. Touch her heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch her mind with Your wisdom, that her mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach her to reach out to You in her need, and help her to lead others to You by her example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring her health in body and spirit that she may serve You with all her strength. Touch gently her life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Rich