Cindi O'h?

Doughnut

Hi everyone. I still lurk here and am so happy to see so many of my old friends doing so well.

But, speaking of old friends, I haven't seen Cindi in forever. The last sort of time period I remember her being on here was when she moved close to another board member (I can't remember which one, sorry) and I don't think I've seen her since.

Does anyone have any news?

No news on Cyndi, Dee!!!!! She has disappeared :cry: and we wish we knew where she is and how she's doing. In fact, I just deleted a PM I had sent her abour 4 months ago that was never picked up :? .

BUT........glad to see YOU again! By any chance, are you a student who has time to post during breaks? I remember so well all your posts about Claire. I was sorry to hear about her. How's your new place and job? How have YOU been doing?

Kasey

Hi Kasey! I'm sorry there's no news of Cindi. I'm sure a few of us could do with a few drinks in her pub.

No, I'm not a student. Those days are long behind me :lol: My new job isn't so new anymore and I can't believe you remembered that! I'm really well thank you but life you know, it just isn't the same. Never will be. I don't come here posting because I don't need support and I feel I have nothing to offer but I am a guest quite frequently as I can't forget about you all. I'm so glad you and Fred are doing well but I was very sorry to see your niece join the club nobody wants to be in. hi Tracy - we've not met but you have more cyber support than you know.

Well, I'll toddle off now but you all remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee

I, too have thought so often about Cindi. I do hope that someone has some news. I was keeping in touch with her by telephone until she moved. I pray things are well for her.