Thank you

daddyslittlegirl

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Susan for keeping you all posted on my Daddy, and say a big thank you for all of your support and prayers over the short time I've been part of this group. I'm not really sure how to put things in words to describe how much pain I am. And there's nothing that can be done to fix it. It just gets worse because I miss him more and more each day. I've lost a HUGE part of my life and I don't know how to fill this empty hole in my heart. I just want to curl up in a ball and shut the whole world out, but I can't because my husband and children need me and I do love them so very much. However, I don't feel like I can bring them any happiness because (as much as I want to be for them), I'm not happy. Everything happened so fast that it doesn't make sense. Maybe someday I'll be able to talk about it more, but for now I try not to because I just break down. Now, on top of trying to get through each day, tomorrow I'm going to a memorial service for my cousin who was killed on his motorcycle on Sunday. My poor Aunt. First her brother, than less than 3 weeks later, her son. I don't know how much more my family can handle. Please say a prayer for us. I hope this is making sense. One day I hope to have the strength to actively join back in to the group, until then please know that you all continue to be in my prayers. Thank you and God Bless.

PRayers and strength right now for everyone in the Family. I know how devastating one loss and two is much harder. When I have hard times and get mad or upset, I throw eggs outside. Cheap easy therapy and helps for a little while. They arre always with you and watching over you. Somew day we shall have a wonderful reunion but for now we remain here, soldiering on.

(((Mindy))),

Hang in there sweetie -- I know how much you are hurting. I'm stunned and saddened to hear about your cousin. God must think we have awfully big shoulders to bear these burdens.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Feel free to write.

Hugs and love,

Debi