please tell me when this gets easier...

StephanieJane

If it helps, just call him. Look up in the sky because we know where he is and talk to him when you get the urge. I do this often wiht my wife. May not solve the problem, But it does ease the pain a little. Prayers and thoughts for you.

I'm so sorry, Stephanie. I have no answer as to when things may get easier. I know I still look at the picture of my own dad almost 25 years later and 'talk' things over with him.

Grief is what it is...........no time limit on it as far as I know. Feel what you need to feel and reach out for support. I'm available for coffee, lunch, whatever. Just let me know.

Kasey

I sure wish I had the answer to your question, bc I feel the same way. Grief has enveloped me these days and I miss my mama more than ever. Everything makes me think of her and I am no longer smiling, but I cry at the mere thought of her. I posted earlier this week about these feelings and many replied that THIS is the reality-it sucks. I hate it. I am stuck in the same place as you. I know that doesn't help, but I do understand and I am so very sorry :cry: