create your bands ALBUM cover

kaneohegirl

The Band Cover Art

You are about to have your own band’s CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. It’s fun and requires no thought at all. Go to……

1: Wikipedia Random www.wikipedia.org goto the left nav bar and select random article The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2: Go to da Random Quotations page. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3: Go to Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4: Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along on your own blog, because it’s more amusing that way.

Ok here is mine... LOL

red2copy.jpg

dont you wonder if this is how they do it sometimes...

I'm having trouble, too. I will let you all know that my band name is Feast on Scraps (I guess I am Heavy Metal) and the Title of my album is Infintely happier for it - Geez - happier that I feast on scraps??????

I'll keep trying cause after all this, my album cover picture is so peaceful and pretty!!

once you find your img at flicker... and have palced you title an name

1. save it to your desktop or someplace easy to find

2. go to photobucket an upload it so they can host it

3. use the direct img link to copy the url

4. then to post the img here there is a box under the subject line that says Img...click once... paste your url of the photo in photo bucket...then click the Img box again

if you then preview your post your img should be there bold as can be...

if you feel it is still to big you can use photobucket resizer to bring it down... to forum size which is 640x480pixels

if anyone needs help posting or doesnt have a way to alter your pic you can send me all your direct link to the phot an what the band name is and title I can put it together for you in a jiffy

email me at kaneohegirl2@yahoo.com just be sure to put lc in the subject ine so I dont delete you by accident LOL