Here is my Profile

Renate

Renate-

Welcome to the board. You will find extremely kind people here who are all willing to answer all your questions and help you along the way.

There are many Stage 3's here who you will see have been here for a long, long time and can better help you with the specifics of treatment for that stage.

Do you know any specifics of the treatment plan they have planned for you? Once you do, we can give you more information.

Hang in there and stay strong. There's a lot of hope and strength here for you.

Many hugs - Patti B.

Hi, Renate:

Thanks for posting your profile. It's a good thing the oncologist ordered at CT scan to check out the "likely multiple pulmonary nodules" -- chest x-rays frequently don't show problems that are just beginning.

You mentioned that "my profile does not show in my first post." If you want it to attach to the messages you posted before writing the profile, go back to EACH of those early posts, click the Edit button (which appears with all of YOUR messages), scroll down and check Attach signature, then Submit.

Aloha,

Ned

Hi Ned,

Thanks for telling me how to add my profile to earlier posts. However, I could not do it. It's ok I shows in my latest Post and I hope it will show in all new Posts.

I have an appointment with a Cardiothoracic Surgeon next Wednesday. I also try to get a second opinion, closer to where I live.

Thanks,

Renate

Hi Renate,

Welcome to the board. I am a fellow stage 3A survivor that was diagnosed 4 years ago on 3/1. Stick with the group here, I have found so much support, understanding, information and some pretty interesting funnies too.

Good luck with your next appointment and keep us posted.

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your kind words. I have read your profile, you have been going through a lot.And you are so jung.

How did or do you function on a daily basis? With all the associated side effects,have you been in bed a lot? Can you tell me a little bit about it.

I will see the Thoracic Surgeon next week, I think he wants to biopsy the two nodules in my upper und lower lobe on the right side.

Also next week I will see an Oncologist at the Cancer Clinic close to where I live, and get a second opinion. He is not specialized in Lung Cancer, just General Oncology. Is this a bad Idea? Is your Oncologist specialized for Lung Cancer?

Have a nice weekend.

Renate