Getting to Know You - March 22

Ann

Gosh, I just can't believe Easter is here already ! Wasn't it just Christmas a couple weeks ago? So, accepting the fact that Easter is tommorrow, how many of you are are going to dye eggs today?

I used to make a big deal out of it when my kids and then my grandkids were younger. They would all gather around and we would start off well with regular Easter Egg dye. As time got on we got crazier with food color and produces some amazingly whacky eggs. Now they are mostly grown and I am too far away. I don't eat eggs so really no need to dye any.

I have four kids here ages 19 - 24. At 3:00 we are sitting down to 3 dozen eggs to dye! We also decorate Matzo for my daughter's boyfriend who is Jewish! It takes us hours because we get so into it - and at their ages - we still hide them in the morning!

I did....

Star Wars Eggs for Ryan... We hunted today and will hunt again tomorrow with the rest of the family.

SOOOOO much fun.. We all took turns hunting and finding. Ryan loved hiding and helping others find their eggs.

God Bless!!

Jamie

I'm just now getting ready to dye two dozen eggs. It's just not Easter without having beautiful dyed eggs. Of course, Ella will need colored eggs to hunt tommorrow.

Ours were done yesterday. Mine still believed in the easter bunny up to last year. Funny how everyone likes to die the eggs...but not eat the darn things. Love to hit them on our foreheads and make a mess opening them though. I think that is a german thing...called "clopping" (the hitting them on your forehead thing that is)

Col, jack and I finished up doing the eggs after easter. We have to go to be now, because Jack doesn't want the Easter Bunny to see us and leave. And he DOES NOT want the easter bunny to come into his room. Ok buddy, I'll leave a note with the carrots.