Happy Birthday to Tom

Muriel

Thanks all. It has been a looooooong day!!!

It started with a long night with Brooke (6) and Lilly (7) sleeping overnight. They did not go to bed until 11 p.m. and then Brooke was up every hour on the hour crying for her mom. Then all 3 were up at 4 a.m. and by the time I got them all settled they were all back up again for good at 6:30 a.m. We then met the parents for breakfast at 8 a.m. and then back to the house to get ready for the party.

We had people in and out from 12-6. Tom slaved away at the grill twice today and was sweating his butt off as it was hot as hades out. It started cooling off about 4 p.m. so we all got to sit outside under the gazebo and talk which was nice.

My brother was one of the last ones to leave. Just as we thought we could relax the phone rings. It is my brother. He got pulled over and he was driving on a revoked license. Needless to say we had to go get him from the police station and he is now my overnight guest as they towed his car and he can't get it back until tomorrow.

I finally got Jayla down for the night and I think it is my turn to call it a night.

Although the day was long and ended off kilter it was a very enjoyable day overall. Tom overdid it today and I am sure he will be feeling it tomorrow but it was what he wanted to do. He does not work on Monday's so at least he gets a day to relax.

Denise