Stimuvax needles

Guest Reynrona

Guest Reynrona

Well folks, drove to Hamilton and the Juravinski Cancer Centre for my next round of Stimuvax needles. Sure wish I knew if I was on the real thing. They are planning another CTScan for me sometime at the end of August and back to the clinic on the 10th of September for the result. It is alway a waiting game.

I am back to work full time but not in the same position that I was in originally. it is called help desk for the hospitals computers and computer systems. I used to lug computer systems, printers, and monitors when they weighed a ton, and I am gradually getting back to doing that. Thanks goodness the monitor are LCD now instead of CRT.

I am also having my 41st wedding aniversary today and hope to be around for a long time to come. My wife is my strength.

For all the members here my wish is that a cure was found very soon and we can all go on with our lives. Hugs to all of you. Yes even the guys.

Ron

Best of luck Ron with your scan and congrats on your marriage. And thanks for making me feel good because the length of your marriage makes me feel real young!

When you get your results, please post them in the good news forum if you are up to it. Many many more will read them there versus here and they would be so nice for others to see.

Sandra

• 2 weeks later...
"SandraL"]Best of luck Ron with your scan and congrats on your marriage. And thanks for making me feel good because the length of your marriage makes me feel real young!

When you get your results, please post them in the good news forum if you are up to it. Many many more will read them there versus here and they would be so nice for others to see.

Sandra

Hi Sandra

Well had my next set of needles and have another CTScan set for the 4th of September but will not get the results until the 9th so will let everyone know. By the way, I have changes my service provider over to Rogers so new email address is

r_reyn@rogers.com

Have been reading some of your posts and I am praying for you and all the others I come in contact with. Hugs all around.

Ron