STORY TIME

coni

well somehow we got in two 3rd wishes but who is counting...

Our first stop was Vancouver BC to pick up all the not so well behaved but polite courteous Cdn LCSC folks on this site. While in Vancouver we can check out the local sites and scenery. The first night on board will be an all Canadian party..a BBQ on deck with lots of full strength Canadian beer, and Canadian artists for the dance floor. We will party all night and our next stop will be...

Hawaii to pick up Ned and his Golden Retriever. I do hope that dogs and a cow are allowed on this trip because several are already here. The identity of the driver remains a problem. Please, please don't let Patti drive this big thing. When we arrive in Hawaii, we'll spend some time sightseeing. Our first stop will be . . .

to a luau where we will all get Lei-d and then Bruce will don a grass skirt and do a hula dance for us. At which point....................

P.S. Muriel - how funny - I just got my license for big ocean cruisers - took a course - guess I will have to drive!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Patti B.