Yay...I finally figured out an avatar!

famograham

Thanks guys :)

And as for YOU Bruce :wink: .......I live on the Island too (in Parksville)! That was September 27th...a GORGEOUS day!

I will give you full permission to make fun of me too, though. Reason being, it's about to start raining any day, and not stop until sometime in April...with a little snow and ice thrown in for good measure. Winter blahs are about to kick in!

Lucky that this is paradise, and the blahs can be overcome!

A little jab for you :P:lol:....I checked out Environment Canada...noticed it's 13 below for you today, while we are sitting at a not too horrible 10 above. Mwaaahhhaaahahahahaaa!!!!:P:lol:

xoxoxo

Linda

LOL Linda. I think Sandra sent you a postcard from Cancun and that is what you are using as your back drop. LOL

Just like you are going to have rain until April, we are going to have below zero temps. In January when it is -40, I would gladly trade for your rain or even that -13. Hey but that's no fun if I agree with you B.C. ladies. LOL

True enough Bruce....it's fun to have someone to "spar" with...:lol:

You're a much braver man than me....-40, just sounds unbearable!

Although, hopefully you can tell by me new avatar, I'm clearly not a man..:lol:

Hope the sun is shining for all of you today :)

It's actually shining here at the moment too, Bruce!

xoxoxo

Linda

The sun is shining here today as well Linda. It shines here most days even when it's -40. I'm from Newfoundland originally and the cold here is different than on the coast. But -40 is cold anywhere. LOL

Certainly would not mistake you for a man!!! LOL But there are lots of females that survive the -40 as well. LOL