Hello

lilyjohn

I just want to say hello to everyone. I have been away for a while. I caught some kind of bug and it really hit me. I lost my voice completely for a while and after almost a month I still get a little froggy if I talk too much. I am doing much better otherwise but for a while there I was really in bad shape. It just takes a while to get back up to par but I am getting there slowly.

While I was down I got some bad news. My first cousin Ruby was diagnosed with Lung Cancer. I haven't heard much of the details yet. Her sister is devistated and so upset she is ready to give up on her already. I think she is just talking through her pain. I have asked her to come here and read and I will keep trying to get her to read and then join. There is so much information her that I know will help them both and they really need that right now. In the mean time please keep Ruby and her family in your thoughts and prayers. If she doesn't join I may come her seeking adivice to pass along. Thanks again for always being here for those in need.

((((Lillian))))

So sorry to hear you've been so sick! Glad to have you "back" although I am so sad to read this news about your cousin.

Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you will be able to guide Ruby to us so we can help her. She has a wondeful advocate in her corner with you!

Many hugs and prayers

Christine

Lil....so sorry you have been feeling poorly. Glad you're up and at 'em !!! So very sorry to hear about your cousin. I think you're doing the right thing by urging her to join us. I will be saying prayers for her.