and now...............2009

Kasey

Kasey, I'm late replying not reading. I remember reading your post and thinking I'd replied. I remember the pub when I first came on. It took me a little while to "get it." Glad you revived it and am glad, however late, to join you in a celebratory toast. You are awesome, inspiration and hope rolled up into one positive package.

It was so good to have met you and will try to make the Spring luncheon so we can meet again!

Another big CONGRATULATIONS on this latest milestone.

Judy in Key West

OK my dear friend.... here it is a little late but sincere.

I love you and I can't imagine this site without your presence. You are and always were such an inspiration to so many of us here. You certainly have a way with words as your posts are so eloquently expressed.

I want to do a toast to you and your 4 years! So just keep that pub open as there are so many of us coming there will be standing room only.

I too am completely grateful to Katie for all of this. For if not for her where would we all be?

So I'm also making a special toast to her and you my freind.

L'Chaim ( Jewish toast meaning..... TO LIFE)

Love ya guys,

Maryanne :wink:

Congratulations, Kasey. I, too, am doing the Happy Dance for you.

I couldn't agree more about Katie. She has been so wonderful to me, both on the boards and off, and will never know how grateful I am.

Love you both! (And every single other one of you, too!)

Carole

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.--George Carlin