Hi

frito

My name is Rose. I am new to longevity. I was Diagnosed with NSCLC in Nov. 08 and would like to get acquainted with others for support and information. I am a positive person who has come to peace with Multiple Sclerosis but not yet with Cancer.

Hi Rose!! (((Rose))) Welcome to the site. I am sorry you have to be here but glad that you are though! This is one of the best places to be under these circumstances!! HAve you started any treatments yet? How are You feeling? How is your daughter with all of this going on?

Hi Rose and welcome to the "family"

As Randy said, I am sorry you had reason to find a site like this but so glad you joined us. This site is a great source of support and information and I am sure you will find many warm and caring people to help you.

Please let us know how we can help you AND your daughter and know that we will do our best!

Warmly,

Christine

Hello. Glad you found us. I have several friends with MS. The one affected the most has an electric chair and a lift in her home. THe one seeming to still be doing very well goes to Curves and exercises and volunteers to walk dogs for the humane society.

THe same is true with those I know with lung cancer . Some have limited and some extensive. How are you? Share with us. You can read my story by clicking below.

Donna G

Hi Rose and welcome to the group. I am not sure any of us ever come to grips with it. But we do go on and fight. And this is such a good group of people for support and knowledge. Please tell us more about your specifics and treatment plan and how you are doing. Take care

Sandra

Hi Rose

Welcome to this great site. Members here are great and very supportive. Always willing to share their experiences or answer your questions. Please keep posting and sharing your story.