March 28th - See you all Saturday

ginnyde

Hi Ginny.

I'm certainly intending to be there. The 28th turns out to be the least convenient Saturday in March for me but it's doable. (Probably whichever Saturday we'd have picked would have turned out the least convenient -- I think my DH waits for me to make an appt to decide that he has to be in Minneapolis or something like that... LOL.)

Ellen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ginny, I think what Maryanne said was that she THOUGHT that they weren't going to be able to make ~ guess that's why she hadn't replied sooner. NOW they know they can come. Hope she gets Karen and family again. I KNOW there are more Phila. and NJ folks around. It would be great to get them to come out too. Sure hope it works for Gail. I've missed her.

Kasey

Just want to send an FYI out there in cas anyone is interested...I tried to post this yesterday, but the stupid computer wouldn't accept it.

Since I know how infatuated with Jack B we are, I thought I would extend this invite. Jack will be playing hockey Saturday only 10 short minutes from our luncheon destination. Typically our lunches run till about 2:30 or 3...Jack's hockey is at 4:15. So we could just hang out for two or three extra drinks and head up to see what it looks like when a four year old plays hockey.

If you are intereseted and think you may want to check it out, bring a sweater, as it is an ice rink and will be cold.

Ginny d...please let me know if you plan on coming because we will need you to sign a liability waiver seeing as how you have a restraining order against ice and other slippery surfaces since your fall In November.

Just thought I would throw that out there. See you all tomorrow.

Hey John, Fred and I would LOVE to see Jack get all bashed up and all, but we've made plans to stop by our son's in Exton and view some houses they are looking at with the intent to buy. We're already set up with showings and all. Just confirmed it all earlier this week. Looking forward to seeing the 3 of you tomorrow.

Kasey