Bronchoscopy

dahknee

Going in for a bronc Thursday morning. Most amazing thing happened at my onc. yesterday. She told me she can cure cancer but is going to leave my COPD and pneumonitis to my pulmonary doc, doesnt want to just keep throwing medication at it if there is something else that needs to be done. I thought all doctors were supposed to think that God asked them for advice,, just kidding. My pulmonary doc is really, realllly busy with a new restructuing of his practice and is going to squeeze me in on two days notice for this bronc. Guess my onc has some influence. So anyway going in hospital for outpatient procedure Thursday morning, hopefully he'll get to the bottom of this and give me back what breathablity I had.. I'm sooo tired of the coughing and wheezing and SOB.

Donny

Hey Donny,

My Pulm Doc & my Radiation Onc Doc were the ones who were in charge of my Pneumonitis. My Onc doc was in charge of the chemo and blood issues. But, it all worked out well for me.

Wishing you good results and sending you positive vibes.

Well all, thank you for all the good positive vibes. Nothing too unusual in the lungy pics, he took a few biopsies to be safe but said all looked good. Did another CT scan this morning as well and said it looks clear. Just upped my prednisone to 30 and said keep hanging on cause the dang pneumonitis sure is, just gotta outlast it I guess.

GOD is good..

Donny