Monday's Air

jaminkw

We did the eight hour trek to Narcoossee yesterday with a brief stop in PSLucie. For those of you who have done the CT/PET, you know the NO CARBS 23 hours before the scans and NOTHING BUT WATER 6 hrs before the test know that's the worst of it. I don't like being in the tube either but an ativan at bedtime, one at 6 am and one at 8 am with the test starting at nine (not really starting just the line in and WAITING to start) takes the edge off. I'm still getting really squirriley before it's over.

All's done. I ate at the hospital and have been lying on the couch in the coach since we got back. Wish I'd gotten up to go to Walmart with Stan. I was still stuck in the computer trying to make heads or tails out of the CT/PET CD rom. Nada. I don't have the faintest idea what I'm looking at. Let you all know the results tomorrow when I find them out.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Narcoossee FL

Glad you sailed through the test. I've never had one myself but seems like you're a lot stronger than I could ever be. Please rest and don't look at those cd's cuz you'll just drive yourself crazy. Let us know when you get your results back my friend! Till then, you'll be in my prayers. :)