Read-Christmas Joy

Cindy RN

I wanted to be one of the first to say Merry Christmas to all. I have truely become so close to the people on these boards and wanted you all to know that. This site SCLC is like a close knit family. Everyone on these boards has or is with someone with LC but SCLC is different and we all are going thru the same thing. May God Bless you all and a prayer said for us all for better health into the new year. Love Cindy :wink:

Cindy

Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and your family too. You have been a real inspiration to me since I joined this board, I admire your strength, your courage, and your wonderful attitude. We are all truly blessed to have each other and this message board to share our thoughts and concerns with each other. May God bless us all in the coming year.

Bess B

(((((Cindy))))),

Thank you and God's Blessings on you and yours at this most Holy time of year.

Being dx'd with SCLC has truly been an eye opening expreience for me. I have learned so much from the folks here and want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a most Blessed New Year!

God Bless,

MO

Cindy and All,

It is such a comfort to know that there is a group of people who care enough about each other that they share there trials and triumphs in a form such as this. Christmas tide is such a wonderful time to know that we have a Savior that cares for us. He brings us peace. We can access his grace and we can rejoice in the hope of his glory.

One of the graces I received for Christmas is a new tuba that I will be playing for the first time in concert with the Bell Tower Brass at our church Christmas program this evening. I love the carols played by brass musicians in addition to all of the singing that will be performed.

Merry Christmas to all,

Bud Engel

• 4 weeks later...