Friday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All. 63 in KW this morning and I'm happy as a clam. The temp can keep climbing but this is a good starrt. Hope I'll be back in my orchid shade room soon.

Had a great lunch yesterday. Twelve women showed up last year 20 this year. I think it's a hit. We're going to try once a month. If there's enough interest (two would work for me lol), we'll do it once a month.

They are switching us over from ceptic tanks to a county sewage system in the Keys. Today they dig up my front drive and carport. Dreading it. Just glad Stan's home. Years ago I was here alone have a field drain repaired. My whole front yards was a muddy pitted mess and the guy hit the electric line and I had no power. I still remember that nightmare. You know, come to think of it, with a traveling husband I remember a whole lot of similar nightmares lol.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Good morning, Judy! Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It's 50 degrees with light rain here, and supposed to stay that way all day. I managed to ride home yesterday before the roads got wet, but settled for driving to work today.

Rose felt better yesterday, and went to work. She said she yawned more than usual, but didn't feel bad. Not much else going on here.

Have a great Friday, all!

Judy and Bud, I'm so glad we're all beginning to thaw out a little. I think today is the first day my hands have actually felt warm whle I'm using the keyboard.

Bud...glad Rose is feeling better!!!

TGIF....in a major sort of way!!! What a week...what a life!!! Does it ever get better???

Time to get back on the bus and party!!!

We have had a nice little warm up here.Been in the 40s the last few days and supposed to be in low 50s this weekend.I have found some coke a cola in the glass bottles that I have been drinking. Seems to taste better in glass bottles. I wish they would start making it in returnable bottles again because it is expensive the way I buy it now. I would think returnable bottles would be a good thing to go back to anyway. I remember as a kid everyone had a milk box and if they wanted milk they would put their emptys in there and when the milkman came he would replace them with full ones. I quess Im just jibbering. Have a nice weekend everyone.

I have fond memories of the milk delivery too! I told my teenage kids a short while ago about how my mom would put our empty milk bottles in the milk box (it was a designated spot outside the house with a latch and all!) and how filled milk containers would mysteriously appear. By the looks on their faces they think I am insane and made up the whole thing! Thanks for the great memory!

Linda