Monday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! I'll try to do only one Air this morning. Bruce pointed out there were two (my start on each!!???!). Libby I tried to move yours but it was late and I couldn't figure it out lol.

It's going to be a beautiful week again in sunny FL. Feels like I lost yesterday. I am so sluggish when I don't sleep well the night before. Had a good sleep last night so plan to get stuff done before I end the day with a massage by my wonderful Maggie. Just good to see her to, an old friend.

One of my first tasks today is to call MDA. I got my appt with my onc in the mail and it's the day before, not the day after scan grrrrr.

Eric is back to work and I'll find time later to check out his pics. It's so nice getting these personal tours of Scotland.

Becky's probably still cavorting by some lake on her honeymoon. Have a great time sweetie, we love you.

The rest of us, oh well, have a great day. I'm going to try to lol.

Judy in KW

Hi All,

At work just now,just short note on viewing my pics on flickr,you may know this anyway,if you click on the action button,the drop down menu shows, view slide show- this shows the pics full screen which adds considerably to the viewing quality.Catch up with you all to-night

Good morning, everyone!

It was 61 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 86.

I enjoyed myself on the lake yesterday, brought home some crappie, and daughter Marie and granddaughter Chloe came over and joined us for a fish dinner.

Not much happening here. I'll check your photos when I get home, Eric. Congrats, Becky!

Have a great day, all!

Good morning everyone. Just dropping by for a quick hello. Sounds like for once we are all enjoying great weather. Bud I do envy you those fish. I will be in Louisiana soon and sure hope that I get in at least one fishing trip if I can afford the out of state license :(

I have to run and buy the groceries I need for our Mexican meal on Wednesday. I didn't go yesterday because my headache came back (more in the muscle up my neck into the back of my head). Two weeks from today starts my first leg of my vacation. I am looking forward to it but also dread being away from my home for so long. Still family is waiting and I can't wait to see them.

Still waiting for word about Earl. The last post his daughter Sandra posted last night said that it was very near the end. He was resting comfortable and in no pain. My heart goes out to all of them.

Becky I am so happy for you. I hope you have a great honeymoon and even greater marriage.

Judy I will be praying that your scans come back good and that you will have a wonderful week.

I will try to stop in more often but for now I have to run.

Sounds like everyone is having a good day today and that's great news!!! So, even if it is my least favorite day of the week, knowing my friends are having good days makes my Monday better.

For the first weekend in a while, I had a nice, relaxing weekend. Although it seems that I didn't get a lot accomplished at home, I did get some time for some good country cooking. My mom used to make chicken & dumplings that were to die for. That happens to be one of her dishes that I can make almost as good as hers. Yesterday, I made a huge pot of chicken & dumplins' and my family was thrilled!

KW Judy is absolutely right about this beautiful weather we're having and I am loving it! I stayed in the office and had lunch today because I knew if I went out for lunch I wouldn't want to come back.

I can't wait for Becky Snowflake to get back and share all her spicy honeymoon details with us...lol!!!

Ann

Hi all,

Chicken and dumplings! One of my FAVORITE disches Ann. Have not made them since the cold weather last winter, and with the cool days now, it's time to do that! Yum! Now the pork roast I'm cooking tonight does not sound as good. However I'm baking Acorn squash with butter and brown sugar and I could eat that for a meal all by itself!

Eric, not so wordy when you have to work huh? LOL! Just kidding. I love your posts. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Judy, you are in my thoughts and prayers as you start this new journey. It helps to share here doesn't it? I didn't comment on your post about Tarceva because I don't know a thing about it and don't have anything to add. I thought those that did know about it were awesome in sharing their advice.

K, pork roast is calling my name.

Have a good night.

MI Judy